First time here?
Explore this page to learn more about our incontinence solutions
First, here’s what you need to know about incontinence
Urinary incontinence is when your bladder, the part of the body where your urine is stored, is not able to hold your urine the right way. This leads to leaking. There are two common types of urinary incontinence:
• Stress incontinence: Leaking from laughing, coughing, sneezing, running, or lifting heavy things.
• Urge incontinence: When you leak urine when you have a sudden feeling of needing to go to the bathroom.
It is important to know you are not alone! Incontinence affects the young and old, male and female.
You probably have a couple of questions…
How do I find the right protection for me and my lifestyle?
Finding the right size comes down to few questions you need to ask yourself!
Attends – Briefs Sizing Guide
It is important to also talk to your healthcare provider. Not only can they help you understand products to help with incontinence, they can also help formulate a treatment plan.
What products do I need to make myself as comfortable as possible?
• Underwear Liners for light flow and anyone mobile with moderate flow incontinence.
• Underwear for individuals with moderate flow incontinence who are immobile.
• Briefs for mobile or immobile individuals with heavy flow incontinence, or for bowel incontinence.
• Washcloths – when removing wet or soiled underwear/briefs you should clean the area with a washcloth to reduce skin infections or irritations.
Are the products you use still right for you?
Book an assessment with one of our product experts to find out if the products you’re using are the right ones for you! We’re always available to hear your concerns, answer your questions and make recommendations.
How can we help you today?
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Not quite sure if the product you’ve selected is perfect for you or your loved one? We have the answers and are here to help.
Please send us a message and let us know what we can help you with.